Spend an active day with your colleagues sharing, collaborating, and imagining the library’s role in Guided Pathways. Please bring a laptop or mobile device to support collaboration and active participation (if possible).
Breakfast Served at 8:30 AM and Progam begins at 9:00 AM.
Together we will:
- Share ideas about how libraries are participating in planning for Guided Pathways
- Discuss models of library services at existing Guided Pathways colleges
- Strategize on ways to ensure an active role for libraries in curriculum development and support in the Guided Pathways framework
This workshop is hands-on, so participants will come prepared to:
- Discuss the current state of Guided Pathways at their college
- Identify a Guided Pathways-related project or activity at their library
- Contribute to a shared “Talking Points/White Paper” that outlines rationale for CCC Library involvement in Guided Pathways
Facilitators: Michelle Morton, Aloha Sargent, Elizabeth Bowman