Integrated Planning – A Systematic Approach
Operating within the California Community College system requires a careful and systematic approach to planning at all levels. Integrated planning is essential for institutional effectiveness and is a critical element in the accreditation process.
This ASK topic is based on a specific model for integrated planning and its five components — Discover, Develop, Implement, Evaluate, and Report. Each component has associated resources and examples that you can adapt for use at your campus.
Additional Integrated Planning materials are in active development. Check back soon for more resources and information.
- Integrated Planning Concept Model Overview
- Integrated Planning Concept Model - Powerpoint Presentation
- Integrated Planning Literature Review Themes
- Key Factors in Integrated Planning Graphic
- Integrated Planning Process Improvement Guide
- Initiative Planning Workbook (coming soon)
Sample Tools and Techniques
- Scenario Planning
- Logic Models
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Program Development and Evaluation
- Gantt Chart Maker
- Evaluation Monitoring Systems
- Planning for Causality
- Process Evaluation Worksheet
- Committee Report Out Template
- Crosswalk of College Plans and Processes and Accreditation Standards
- California Community College Planning and Governance Documents
- Evaluate Your Progress (coming soon)
- Using Dashboards to Report Data (coming soon)